Here are some of the top stories from this past week in Inter Land:
- After rupturing his Achilles tendon in April and after nearly seven months of extensive rehabilitation, Javier Zanetti has been called up for the match tomorrow against Udinese.
- Speaking of "Pupi" Zanetti, he has a new book out entitled "Giocare da Uomo" or "Play Like a Man." You can find English translations of the book in the coming weeks here, courtesy of FedeNerazzurra.com.
- Walter Mazzarri has called up a 22 man squad to take to Udine. View the call up list at the official Inter site
- The Inter attack is still looking quite slim. According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Diego Milito will still be out another month with his hamstring problem, while Corriere dello Sport reported that Mauro Icardi might need surgery for his groin injury
- Mazzarri also gave quite a clever answer during his press conference today, in response to someone asking him who Inter's penalty taker is: ""When we get given a penalty, you'll see...." Read the recaps of his conference here in Part 1 and Part 2.
- President Massimo Moratti will be inducted to the Italian football Hall of Fame. The ceremony will take place in Florence, on December 2, 2013.
- Ending on some sad news, as Felice Natalino has been forced to retire due to a heart problem. Unknowingly announcing the news earlier this week through twiiter, he later said that he could have played overseas, but did not want to take the risk. He also said that before his tweet, he already knew for two weeks that he would not be able to play any further.
Purtroppo il Destino ha voluto diversamente!Ma rimarrà x sempre in me l'onore di aver giocato con Dei cm Lui!⚽️ pic.twitter.com/x5bw9UESZ1— Felice Natalino (@Felixnata92) October 30, 2013
We here at SB Nation Inter Offside wish Felice all the best in his future endeavors!!