Here are some of the top stories for this Wednesday.
- Javier Zanetti's Fondazione P.U.P.I. is celebrating its 12th anniversary. If you are in Milan this Thursday, November 7, go and celebrate with the Captain and with the Inter players!
- Ricky Alvarez is holding a twitter contest and will be giving away a signed jersey. You can enter by simply retweeting the following tweet through your twitter account:
- Yuto Nagatomo made his 100th appearance in Serie A against Udinese. Congratulations, Yuto!!
- Reports are saying that Rodrigo Palacio will be given a contract extension, but nothing will be signed until early 2014. El Trenza's current contract runs through 2015 at 2.7 million Euros per season. The rumored extension would bring Palacio to potentially the end of his career, until the 2017-18 season.
- Finally, a miscellaneous tidbit regarding two ex-Nerazzurri players who were teammates for a short time at Inter and are both currently at Paris St.-Germain. Even though Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a great player and is on the 23 man short list for the Ballon d'Or, Thiago Motta believes that he should not win the award. According to Motta, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are superior players than the other 21 men and one of them deserves to win.