Our very own Max tackles the questions...
In the second part of our cross site specil, Max steps up to the plate to represent the Nerazzurri.
1. What is your favorite Derby memory? Inter's 4-0 victory on August 29, 2009 is definitely my favorite derby for a couple of different reasons. That it came so early in the season was a different wrinkle to a rivalry that has featured just about everything. The goals that Thiago Motta and Dejan Stankovic
scored were absolute beauties. No deflected goals or tap-ins in this one, just some world-class finishing. The win really set the tone early on as Inter went on to become the first Italian club to ever win the triplete.
2. State of the Opposing Club? I can't say I haven't enjoyed the power struggle between Adriano Galliani and Barbara Berlusconi, which resulted in Uncle Fester's resignation. Usually Inter is the one making the front page of the major dailies for off-the-field drama. It was a welcome change. Milan are struggling right now. The results speak for themselves.
3. Exciting Player to Watch this Derby? I hope Mauro Icardi
is given a substantial run out this Sunday. He was starting to come into his own as a super sub of sorts before his injury. If he's fully recovered, from both his hernia operation and his torrid tryst with Wanda Nara, then he could be a thorn in Milan's side.
4. Player That Needs To Be Stopped To Secure A Win? There's never a dull moment with Mario Balotelli
and he should provide some more talking points whether positive or negative. I still have s soft spot for Balotelli, I hope he scores a hat trick but Milan loses 4-3.
5. Prediction? Inter are unbeaten in the last five derby's and have won six out of the last 10 but I'm not so confident this time around. I think Inter will blow a late lead when Milan is awarded another late penalty. One of the best penalty takers in the world in Balotelli versus one of the best penalty-stopping keepers in Samir Handanovic will make for must-see tv.